Monday 7 June 2010

The Wonderful World of Wedding Blogs

We are in the thick of planning our wedding for August this year - terrifying how quickly it's sneaking up! - and the most useful tool throughout the process has been wedding blogs. In a world where publishers put out one magazine every two months for £5 a pop and more than half-fill them with adverts, the online community hits back and produces something, frankly better!

I stumbled upon this inspiring and heart-warming post on one of my favourite wedding blogs, Love My Dress and thought I'd share some of the sites (and their posts!) that are helping us make our wedding everything we dreamt it would be!

Savvy Chic Weddings - Becca in Wonderland

My dear friend, Steph was kind enough to put together a mood board for me on her wedding blog, which features all the style and sophistication of New England, along with so many excellent tips and hints on how to plan your big day!

Rock My Wedding - Sponsor... Liberty in Love Accessory Boutique

I have been searching high and low for the perfect necklace to complement my gorgeous, low-backed dress, and everything I found was just too flimsy or - let's face it - a little too Ivanka Trump's wedding budget rather than mine! Rock My Wedding introduced me to the gorgeous Liberty in Love website, where I fell head-over-heels for the Hayworth Vintage Necklace *sigh*.


Style Me Pretty

The Big Daddy of all wedding blogs, this American blog has inspiration in buckets - fully searchable, and oh-so-stylish. I couldn't possibly isolate one article, so I've just linked to the lovely Abby's page.


Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment